Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Research update

As I prepare to share my important information from my research, it will be important for me to make sure I include background information which will explain how I decided on my topic and a basic understanding of how I will make my judgments.  Sharing the Design of the Inquiry which is explaining what I did and how I came up with my intentions.  As well as the data collections and analysis of the results. Stating the Learning and Supporting the Statements With Data will be explaining and understanding my findings.  Supporting an argument will be important to help explain the findings of the data. Blending my research and results into a table and sharing it with staff will be important.  Also blending a new or already formed workshop which will help teachers differentiate their instruction to meet the needs of each child in their class. Sharing the information with Administration, parents as well as teachers will serve beneficial in the growth of the students and help the teachers improve their instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment